Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A little rain must fall...

Ok we've been hurricaning here on the East Coast, so I haven't posted.  I know NOT what my partner in crime is up to (eating?) because she hasn't posted....in....well....TOO LONG!  How are we going to make it to the talk show circuit if you fall off the wagon like this?

Well this photo is just to show you, that even I have serious failures in the kitchen at times.  This last night's dinner (i know LAME) but I was in a mood, didn't want to feed my family, and a grilled turkey and swiss seemed perfect.  THEN...the phone rang..and this is what happened...

BOOOOOOO......I scraped off the burnt and still ate it.  It was MOSTLY tasty.  Kristy, what do you have to say about this?

1 comment:

Kris Lapota said...

The burnt toast reminds me of your skin circa 1982-1986 and I think your thighs are bigger than you give them credit for.