Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, it's on....Food FIGHT!

That's me basking in terri cloth goodness,
and Sharon is serving me cake!
I'm Kris, Sharon's BFF in real life, frenemy - no, not frenemy, that still connates a bit of a friendly courtship..I can't stand Sharon in a kitchen..there's actually loathing involved. Sharon gets a giant kick out of planning some ridiculous dinner, and for me, dinner is just one more thing that I have to do when I get home. I cook normal meals that do not require fancy gadgets or food that smells like feet. Sharon's food has a trust fund and a house in the Hamptons. She's spent the better part of last year trying to convince me that her way is best and I've spent the better part of last year convincing her that Mad Men is not real.

We will not be on the same food page... ever. I just threw gravy (from a jar) at the screen, let the food fight begin.

No comments: